Sunday, February 13, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award





I was quite busy this week. Finishing few pieces for a next week exhibit, running errands, my son was sick staying home and so on... Today I can relax and catch a breath before the next week starts.

A few days ago my friend Mercedes, a wonderful graphic designer of Digital Printables surprised me with the Stylish Blog Award!
Mercedes is a one of the best Etsy Treasuries curators, Etsy and Artfire shop owners.

Thank you Mercedes for this nice award!!!

The Stylish Blog Award works like this:
You have to:
- Thank and link back to the person who awarded you;
- Share 7 things about yourself;
- Pay it forward to 15 blogs you like (but 3, 5 or any number is ok!);
- Contact those bloggers about the award!

7 things about me....


  1. I'm a Wood Dragon in Chinese horoscope, and my personality is quite accurate to their  description.
  2. I have an Eurasier dog with the most original personality.
  3. I'm rebellious, and I like to do things my own way, no matter what others say.
  4. I love biking in the morning feeling the fresh breeze in my hair.
  5. I  write poetry with pessimistic and  dark sides most often.
  6. I love cooking and trying new cuisines. Life would be boring if I would have to cook the same way over and over again. I might open a restaurant in my next life.
  7. I'm planning to get a dragon tattoo on my shoulder by my 50th birthday.

I will share this award with the following stylish bloggers












4 comments:

  1. I love biking too!

    Congratulations on your award and thank you so much for honoring me!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing these things about you dear Mirjana! And if I'm "one of the best Etsy Treasuries curators" - thank you!:) - than you can easily join me:) Your treasuries are always full of art and feelings! I really love your sophisticated and sensitive style - not just in your treasuries, but in your art, designs and poems too!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome Carrie. Your blogs are fantastic.
    Great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mercedes, thank you again for the award. You're a truly wonderful soul. I love following your treasuries, tweets and blog.

    ReplyDelete