Thursday, March 10, 2011

Happy 13th




My younger daughter Gabriela turned 13.  We didn't have a huge party, we spent the nice fun evening together as a family. It has been a practice already for a few years in our house that we don't have birthday parties, but instead go somewhere and have fun, just us, a family of five. 

We went to David Garrett's concert last week. Gaby plays a violin, and she loves classical music. When we found out that David Garrett would have a concert in Orlando just a week before her birthday, it was a perfect match. All of us enjoyed his performance, and I think my Gaby has a little crush on this handsome young violinist.








Gaby is also a chocoholic. If she would have a way she would live on chocolate every day, so I was delighted when I found this great dark chocolate Sacher Torte at our Costco. It was delicious, and not too sweet like many cakes from Publix or other grocery chains.

Happy Birthday my beautiful Gaby!



  



  




2 comments:

  1. Hi! I love David Garrett's music and have his CDs! I never thought to check youtube though! Thank you for posting this and all of your lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    I like your blog as well.
    David Garrett is a wonderful musician, and we're looking forward to see any future live performances we can attend to.

    ReplyDelete