Sunday, May 15, 2011

Red as coral

Red in a variety of the coral shades is in this Summer. According to fashiontrendsetter.com these are the shades that designers will use for this season.




I always loved wearing red jewelry in summer, especially with a white dress, or any other light shade clothing. 
I usually don't follow the fashion color trends, but this time it looks like I have a whole jewelry collection currently for sale in my Etsy Shop  http://www.cesart64.etsy.com that correlates to this color palette.
Here are some samples:












4 comments:

  1. great post! i just LOVE LOVE LOVE your pieces! so unique. i will definately keep these colors in mind when im brainstorming the next piece for my shop :)
    -Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amanda! I'm glad you like it.
    I'm sure your designs will look absolutely gorgeous in any of these shades :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your jewelry is ABSOLUTELY AMAXING!
    I love your pieces!

    So glad I found you through the Etsy Blog Team!
    I am your newest blog follower. :)
    Looking forward to seeing your upcoming posts!

    I welcome you to check out my art blog, too!

    Best,
    Mary C. Nasser
    http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mary,
    thank you for such a nice comment :)
    I like your interesting blog.
    (I'm your new follower too)
    Etsy Blog Team has so many members by now, and it's hard to check all the blogs listed there, so I'm glad you found me.
    Have a great creative day, and happy blogging :)

    ReplyDelete