Thursday, September 1, 2011

My article in Belle Armoire Jewelry

Few months ago I got an e-mail from Cynthia Levens, editor of Belle Armoire Jewelery Magazine. She stumbled upon my Etsy shop and liked my fiber art necklaces. She wanted to feature them in one of the upcoming issues. I have never written a how to article before, but I have to admit I had fun while doing it. So thanks to Cynthia here it is in the newest issue of this beautiful magazine.

Belle Armoire Jewelry is a magazine published by Stampington & Company (for those who are not familiar with it). They publish more than 30 truly wonderful inspirational craft magazines and other publications.










11 comments:

  1. Congratulations from Croatia! Your work is beautiful! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Alexandra! It's always nice to hear from my hometown. I appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Mirjana! That's great news. Wonderful necklaces, so I'm not surprised they wanted the article. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's amazing!! congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Ester! Your blog is delightful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the article. I look forward to reading it when my issue finally arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Don! Your articles are awesome. Love your jewelry :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Rose. I appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete