Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween 2011

My husband and I love dressing up as pirates. Our kids liked it too, all the previous years, but this year they decided to abandon our pirate club and they chose a different costumes. So it was just me and my husband living up to our tradition and having pre Halloween Pirate Day dress up. All of the clothing and accessories we used are pulled from our closet. Most of the pieces are just old clothes re-tailored and adjusted to look like pirate clothing.



















2 comments:

  1. love your dressing up form! brilliant...I adore dressing up and always have done...great outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Gerry! Can you believe that all of the clothing and accessories we actually found in our closet. A little bit of readjustment, refitting and voila!

    ReplyDelete