Monday, October 3, 2011

My Fall style

Here is a little look at Fall style my way. I love good boots with jeans, and I really wear them any time possible in the Floridian winter (and that's not too many days here). Every cold front is quite appreciated here. It makes me happy to pull out my chunkiest sweaters from the highest shelves in my closet, and layer up.

The accessories featured with this look are all from my Etsy shop. Unique fiber art, handmade by me.
What do you think?


Ralph Lauren: Chocolate Chunky Cashmere Cables Circle Cardigan  

 Anthropologie: Joe's Provocateur denim

 Carlos Santana Boots

 Anthropologie: Leafy Crossing Tee


Cesart64 on Etsy: Fall beauty II necklace

Cesart64 on Etsy: fantasy VII pin

Cesart64 on Etsy: Brown fantasy clutch

No comments:

Post a Comment