Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Beige fantasies

It has been a while since my last post. We have been really busy the last few weeks with some unexpected home repairs and improvements. As always one thing leads to another, and one project turns into two... and so on. There is also the thinking that, well.... the house is upside down anyhow, so we can do all these little improvements that were waiting for years to be done. The end is nowhere in sight right now, but I'm happy with what has been done so far.

Unfortunately because of these developments, productive hours in my studio have been drastically cut. Occasionally, when I'm tired of cleaning, wiping the dust, peeling off old wallpaper,  patching the dry wall and other similar activities, I run upstairs to my studio to have a well deserved break and work on my stuff for an hour or two, pretending that there is nothing going on downstairs. I'm sure that this therapy will work and keep me somewhat sane until we're done with all this craziness.  

Here are some recently finished fiber art pieces:





No comments:

Post a Comment